There are times that Sawyer gets away during the time I am Home Schooling the other 2 kids and I usually find him expressing his love for art on himself or the walls and floors and furniture. In this case it was both!
I always tell him it's a good thing he is so stinkin' cute! I love him more than words can say! There are not enough words for the emotions that I feel toward my kids. Oh, the adventures in parenting.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How cute! I would love to let my kids do that but not in a rental with white carpet! Sawyer is huge and you are right, stinkin cute!!
He is so cute... love the picture... and what a little stinker.... My turn will come... I think Ezyas will be the one for me... lol he's into everything, and everything is in is mouth... silly boys, gotta love them!!
Sawer is definitely super cute!!! ...and a lot like Eli!!! Eli just got his markers put up and can only have them supervised since he just couldn't keep them off everything! :) Gotta love kids!!!! They keep us on our toes, not always sane, but at least they make us laugh and our hearts twitter! :)
That is so funny because I just caught Bryson the other day with his sisters lip gloss, that has sparkles in it, rolling it all over his face. It was really sparkly. What fun kids can be.
Post a Comment