Wednesday
Dress up Torture!
So let the craziness begin! Poor Sawyer was minding his own business when his dear sweet sister, Keeley, decided to dress him up, with the help of Jarrin! He was MAD and Jarrin and Keeley were about to pee themselves they were laughing so darn hard! I think he already knows that those types of clothes aren't for boys or something! He came crying to me looking for help. I felt bad for him but he'd be such a cute girl with all the Tinkerbell dress up on! I had to catch this moment so he can hopefully look back and laugh! *right* Oh.... and it didn't stop there. They got a hold of Plum, the dog, and she got to sport the Tinkerbell skirt too.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
How funny that he hated it so much. Poor kid. Hehe. Love the pictures!
Oh that's too dang funny! I have black mail pictures like this of Parker wearing one of Brinley's Sunday dresses including the hat!
Hahaha! Too funny!
LOL!!!!!! :)
Kind of reminds me of when we were kids and dressed up the younger ones and the dog. Except we put pool balls in Tekara's sweats and made her walk around. LOL
that is tooo funny. Poor Sawyer, but he is way cute!
Hilarious, the dog seems to not mind as much as Sawyer.
Post a Comment