Tuesday

Birthday at Nana and Papa's

So we got to celebrate Keeley's Birthday at Nana and Papa Brown's on Sunday. It was a fun dinner party with a yummy peanut butter, banana, vanilla ice cream and whip pie with some chunks of carob on top and yum yum yum! She loved it. It was her request! I still can't believe she's 5!
Nana bought a few outfits for her and here she is oooooing about it! She loved all of them.
Their friends, Thelma and Jerry always buy the cutest books for the kids on their Birthdays and we have already read this one a few time since!
Who knew that underwear would be so pleasing and exciting for a present!! I guess if it's Dora and Princess ones then it's pretty cool!
Nana and Papa also got her another dance outfit. She will be wearing that one tonight I'm sure :)
It was a fun Family day for Keeley! Thanks for all the gifts and goodies Nana,Papa and Grandma Brown!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

You gotta love grandparents and all their sweetness and spoiling. Makes me miss my grandma. I want that book too!