Monday

My Big Helper

Keeley loves to help out with Sawyer! She still scares him with her uncontrollable love for him!So it's nice to let her do something for him that won't cause the smothering!! She is the sweetest girl and I love that she is so passionate with things that she loves!! It makes her such a wonderful part of our family!!
Sawyer is growing like crazy now and he has 2 bottom teeth now!! :) Thankfully he has been very generous not to bite when nursing (cross my fingers) !!
I love my kiddos!! They are so much fun and so entertaining to have!! There really isn't a dull moment in our home, that's for sure!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Helping is a girl thing, they are natural little mommies. I love these pictures.

Unknown said...

Helping is a girl thing, they are natural little mommies. I love these pictures.

Unknown said...

Helping is a girl thing, they are natural little mommies. I love these pictures.

Unknown said...

Helping is a girl thing, they are natural little mommies. I love these pictures.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh I added my comment 4 times. If you can delete them let me know. Sorry.

Unknown said...

She is so cute... EmmaLynn is going to be like that too... I can't wait for Christmas time... I am dying to see you guys... EmmaLynn will just love all over Sawyer too... She is pretty good at being gentle though... I agree with Rachel it definitely is a girl thing. love ya sis.