This is just crazy!! This guy has so many others too!!Brad and I had a you tube date night and this is what we found!!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please leave a comment so we know you were here, especially if we haven't talked or seen you in a long time! I also have a sewing blog too. The web address is on the right side of this blog!!
4 comments:
So, that's pretty wicked awesome! Nick says: "Wow, it's like Ron Burgundy in real life!" I thought that comment was funny in and of itself, if you know what he's referring to...
wow that is so neat. love that it was your date night. so creative.
I love that movie Nick!! Of course I know what you're talking about!! Only the best scene in the movie. okay well one of many!!
This guy should tryout for America's Got Talent! So cool!!
Post a Comment