Friday
Life of a Mother
Oh the non stop life of a Mother!! This is by no means a complaint. It's just since I have been washing clothes, folding, vacuuming , dishes, picking up, feeding, cooking, cleaning house, watering lawns, washing kids, for what seems like every second of the day! I just feel a little tired today, like I don't want to do anything for a while maybe all the cloud cover has something to do with it! I love every entertaining moment of my life with my lovely hunk of a man Brad and our 3 yummy, cute and goofy children!! I just think I am ready for a vacation :) Oh and is anyone else reading the Twilight series? Because HOLY CROW :) I am reading the last book now and wowwie!! I think I will just sit out the rest of the cleaning and read! :) I do actually get more time besides just what I mentioned above! I love playing with the kids out here where we live! We actually got a bunch of raspberries in our garden this year finally!! but we have to be careful because the bear that is around here was out this morning at the neighbors so we might go later. It's hard to carry a firearm while picking berries!! So I will leave that up to Brad later this evening! I love it out here! I know there are some people that think it's crazy to live where there is so much wildlife, but our kids are well aware of the danger and we all look out for each other up here! It couldn't be better!! We get to see bears, elk, moose, turkey, grouse, pheasant, deer, mountain lions(just the evidence) thankfully and so much more! It's great!! Well I guess I will go and finish my book! For not being much of a book reading, I sure love this series! I might actually go buy them all! Who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
oh my, I am totally reading the last book and I am sooo into it! love it.. I can't wait for the movie to come out.. I can't put it down.
Bears that is scary.. hope it goes away or Brad gets it! miss you tons
can't wait to talk to you about the book!
I just started the book a few days ago! Only on chapter three now but I hear it gets really really good! We'll have to chat about it once I am done. Happy reading!
What an awesome place to live! I just got back from Yellowstone and loved seeing all of the wildlife. You see that on a daily basis!
yargh! I've read that entire series my dear sister, and I can tell you right now, it rocked my freakin socks off. Still haven't found them in fact. You use a lot of !'s. Excited much? And fyi, I basically love your three little scrumptious bundles of joy too, they're pretty much AWESOME!! Yeah... I need to come visit again, I know. Especially since Sawyer is getting bigger now.
Post a Comment