Well our
Bumbo chair is now the party animal station! I love the
creativity of children!
Bumbo chairs are so great, Sawyer has been able to sit in his for a while now, but as you can see it's frog and bear property also! I have had to throw out so many stuffed animals from Sawyers big toys!
Apparently the animals sleep in there! I walked into Sawyer's room one nap time and found two bears in his bed tucked in! They were "sleeping, and I shouldn't wake them" so we had to talk about finding new bedtime places :) I love being a Mommy! Always fun and adventurous things going on all the time:)

2 comments:
Hahaha! Kids are so funny!
haha, I love your kids. i'm going to miss you guys so much this semester! I hope I can come see you at Christmas otherwise it will be far too long again that i wont see you. I love you!
Post a Comment