Wednesday

These are a few of my favorite things!!

So being that this is baby number three, I have decided that there are some must haves that I need each time and these are just a few of my favorite things to have on board! It's amazing how many new things come out in the 3 1/2 year break from baby purchasing!


The travel systems are the best , in my opinion, because you never have to wake up the baby to move them to anything else!! And I just bought my new one that I love even more because it actually is well padded, and most are not at all, and the cover that pulls over the stroller pulls all the way down to the front tray covering the whole stroller, which most all don't, so now in the sunshine I won't have to worry about the sun getting in the babies face, as blankets rarely stay on well draped over the top!! LOVE IT!!! AND it even has a diaper wipe holder on the front tray that lifts up and a compartment to hold things is still underneath!! What will they think of next!


Baby Einstein videos are great also! Our family isn't a TV family, we don't have any channels that come in by themselves so we'd have to have cable, dish or direct tv to get anything, but I love these videos and even Jarrin and Keeley still will watch them. As babies it was great to put something educational and fun on for them if I needed just a few extra minutes to shower, cook or do anything!! And I totally believe that it helps brain development with all that great classical music!! A must have. I found the whole set factory direct on Amazon for $53 which is a great deal considering if you buy them individually or in a individual boxed set it's around $450!! And they are not pirated like some might think, I looked into it to make sure!
Baby mobiles are also great, this is my favorite by the brand Tiny Love, it is so bright and colorful and my kids, as babies, loved it. Learning that babies need really contrasted, bright colors early on to enjoy them better because they can't see the pastels for a while, it has been a great one for them, and it also plays Mozart, Bach and Beethoven music!

So now I am still just waiting for our little one to come and enjoy them as much as I enjoyed going shopping for them once again! I do technically have 2 weeks until my due date, but was hoping that I am early as I have been with the other 2, but since I am looking forward to an early birth, I probably won't!! :) But I will still keep hoping!!

4 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Wahoo for baby #3! We also bought a new travel system with Jinnie. I think my absolute baby #3 purchase was my sling (Hotsling from Target). Love it. Cute, comfortable & convenient.

Brooke Bennett said...

So exciting that you're getting so close!!! Travel systems are the best!!!

Jess said...

I need a new stroller. What brand did you get?

Backwoods Browns said...

This is an Evenflo Brand, it was the most padded and softest and I loved all the features. Got it at Babies R Us. LOVE IT!!!