Okay, so I know this is more of a true winter this year but COME ON!!! I have decided to turn up my heat to 85 degrees and put on my bathing suit, call some friends and have a Hawaiian party or something to make it feel like spring!! I am soooooo in need of some warmth and sunshine!! It just can't make up it's mind .....one day snow(like today again-3 inches) and then 2 days later 54 degrees!! Anyone else ready for Spring/Summer?? I might just have to go visit Kim in Chile!!
Oh and one more thing.... If you want to get some free ring tones for your phones go check out Phonezoo.com , it's totally free except the text message charge to send the tones. There are some cute, weird, funny, and just plain bizarre ones on there! ( See what happens when you done get out much!! :) ) You can also create your own! Enjoy!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yea I am pretty tired of this snow! I would not have had to worry about it in Boise!!! I am so moving back there!!!! lol! Florida will be nice though... summer in florida... I will leave in a couple of weeks.... IF you weren't having a baby I would say come with me!! darnit!
Naomi is going to Florida? How fun! And do come and visit... I'll hold your baby while you sleep;)
I'm ready for spring and summer too! This winter has been a very bad, very long one.
Post a Comment