There are a lot of stores that carry it, just look at www.bebeaulait.com!! Check it out Moms!!
Okay so I love my fennel and catnip glycerine tincture as Bethany knows and has tried also! It works great, but I also have found this to be the best gripe water on the market as I have also used other kinds of gripe waters for relief. Check it out!!! www.coliccalm.com. It's not inexpensive but if a new Mom needs better sleep!! IT'S WORTH IT!!!
My Moby wrap!! This is the most comfortable wrap EVER!! It is the only one that does not pull my shoulders and neck out of wack!! It give perfect support as the fabric wraps around your shoulders and your back and waist to distribute weight more evenly!! It works for all stages, Infants up to small Toddlers. LOVE IT!! just google Moby Wrap and you will find a site for it!!

So if any of you are ever looking for something new and incredible for yourself or as a gift!! These are great!!



2 comments:
That sling is super cute... I want one!
that looks so cool! do you think my little girl is too big if i got one? she is 18 lbs. thanks for the comment! your new little addition is absolutely beautiful! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment