So Jarrin always tells me how much fun school is and I always make a big deal about how fun it is because let's face it, he won't be coming home from school forever saying "I loved school! We did so many fun things today!" So as I was saying I don't remember my Kindergarten being so fun, Jarrin turns to me and says..
"Hey Mom. maybe you should shrink to 5 like me and get little again so you can go to Dalton Elementary and see how fun it is! You can go to centers like me and have snacks! You really should!"
Oh how I wish I could! No worrying about what bills to pay, fixing dinner..blah blah blah...etc....You know what I mean? I do have to say that there are pros and cons to it all! I just love the things that my children say!! Some of the comments and things that come out of their mouth just make me squeeze them so hard and tell them how much I love having them in our Family!! What a blessing to have such sweet spirits in my home!!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that is so funny. I love it. He is so funny too. only 3 more weeks till I get to come home.
Post a Comment