Monday

Ha Ha Ha....Santa came to our Christmas Party!

Okay so this was the first year any of my kids would go up to Santa willingly! Sawyer was okay at first and then he talked to him and then he got scared!! It is hilarious! Our Deacons were in charge of the party so it wasn't really Christmasy really. They ordered 50 pizzas and has bread sticks , salad and soda, but Santa did show up !!

This is Keeley's first time to sit on Santa's lap! It only took 4 years!

This was Jarrin's second time!
Jarrin even got cozy!!
Sawyer was okay. He grabbed his beard right away! Like I said though, as soon as he started talking it was over! Hahaha!!
Daddy rescued him quickly! He did get a candy cane though! ( of course he will never get to eat it!It did keep him on Santa for a few seconds longer!
Oh the fun of it all! Merry Christmas again! I though my last post was it until after Christmas but I remembered I had these!

2 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Yay for kids finally sitting on Santa's lap!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

cute pictures! we didn't have a santa at our ward Christmas party... or maybe.. I didn't stay long enough to see... EmmaLynn probably would not have gone to him though!