I love bath time with Sawyer! He loves the water and he is so content just hanging out in the bath for what seems like hours! If the water didn't make him look like a raisin after 20 min. and the water didn't get cold, I would let him stay in the bath all day!! He loves his water!! He loves sucking on the wash cloth and he gets so excited when I get the other wash cloth wet and ring it out and let it drip on his belly! His eyes get wide and his hands shake so fast it looks like he's having seizures. Jarrin used to do the same thing when he was little!! He's getting so big! I can't believe he is going to be 6 months old next week!!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is so cute.. Oh I miss you guys sooo much. He is getting so big so fast. I can't wait to come there for Christmas. I miss everyone so much.
It's funny, Aviendha just decided she likes sucking on washrags, only I think it's much grosser (is that even a word?) now that she gets to be much dirtier. I guess we used to suck on washrags as older kids. Ewww, what were we thinking?!?!
That's the cutest video!! He's growing up too quickly!!! What a cutie.
haha hes so cute!
Aww, I miss that cutie! I'm so depressed that when I come back he wont remember me!
Post a Comment