
Keeley tried to pick this up and she tried to convince us that she could! It was cute watching her try!!

Jarrin did pick up his pumpkin! He brought his muscles! He usually says something along the lines of " I brought my muscles today, that how I can pick this up!" or if it looks too heavy he'll say " I didn't bring my muscles today" I love when he says that! :)

I love this baby face! He was packed around almost the whole time.
Until we tried to get a cute picture of him in with the pumpkins! It would have been really cute if he didn't start fussing! :) See we are all sick right now and I think he was just on the verge when you just don't feel right and that's why he was more attached than usual!
He was OK (of course) as soon as I touched him (Momma's Boy, big time)!
The kids even got to ride on some ponies. My overly cautious Jarrin I thought for sure he's say no way actually said yes!! We knew Keeley would have no problem! The had a great ride! Even when the ponies shook, they laughed.

This "sand" box was actually full of what?....dried peas! How funny!! I had never thought of putting peas in a box for my kids to play in! They loved it! The thought is was pretty funny to play in peas!
The goats! There is Keeley trying to pet on both of them at the same time! She even put an apple close enough so that they would both be on that end!
The Wiggle Train was fun for Jarrin! He loved it! It also started out fun until Keeley jammed her chin into the barrel she was sitting in! I still have yet to figure out what she was doing since as you can see her face is well above the barrel she's sitting in! She says she wasn't down in it or with her face looking over. So who knows! She came back with a whimper! Leave it to my clumsy girl. Sadly the poor girl gets that from me!

My baby weight! He was so content just being on Mommy and watching everything! I love my Moby! We also bundled him up like a blue poofy marshmallow! He was so toasty warm! It was sunny but still it was the cold air when you weren't in the sun that gave you the chills!
So these were all the pumpkins that we ( or should I say I) carved!
They love digging into the warm slimy pumpkins!! That's the best part! They told me what they wanted on their pumpkins and I was the designer and carver! Brad was going to do his own, but was fed up with it before we got to our own! Soooo I did his also! MY hands hurt!! Next year, we are going to downsize the pumpkin count :)
So these are the final products! Sawyer's was on of the last ones and since I was tired and my hands hurt, he got a pacifier for his baby pumpkin! The kids really liked that idea when I asked what we should do and thankfully it wasn't' too hard. It isn't great or anything, but a least it got done!
This is my Browning pumpkin, it is a company that sells great shotguns and I wanted to do a deer anyways and their logo was perfect and easier that a whole deer! I also did a shadow out the back of it (I carved a shoot gun) . It was definitely fun!
These are the other pumpkins lined up. Brad choose a Ducks Unlimited logo and he wanted to add fangs (more Halloweenish) :)
I loved the family time we got to have doing this! It was a messy fun couple of days!! Now I can't wait to set the kids all dressed up in there costumes!! Jarrin is a fireman, Keeley is Cinderella, and Sawyer is a sock monkey! It will be great!!



3 comments:
oh how fun... I love the pumpkins... you are very good at carving... much better than I... good job.
Try to downplay it like you aren't good or anything, come on! those are awesome pumpkins! Thats amazing! At least amazing compared to what i can do. the best i can do is what you did on your last one and mine usually ends up missing a couple teeth. So sad but so true.
So fun! You did great on the pumpkins!
Post a Comment