
A rock map of the trails.

Hiking in. Jarrin even brought his camera to take pictures!

Keeley just hanging out on a rock "taking a rest" She has quite the pose for a "rest". It was too cute to pass up a picture:)

She decided to walk out to a rock and play in the water to cool off. If I had the right shoes, I would have joined her! I was ready for a swim . Sawyer was in the Moby Wrap on me! We were stinking hot!


I had to get a picture of this. The kids said it looked like a giant Plankton from Sponge Bob.

This was actually one of the best parts of the hike. We ran into a group of kids who found a rope swing and were debating whether or not to jump. They were scared to death. So we all got involved and egged them on.Since they had an audience, and a girl there watching, they were trying not to be "chickens" . Jarrin couldn't stand it. He was so scared for the kid that was going to jump, so he walked up the hill and kept his head turned. He was so cute and worried. He got over it pretty quick once he saw that no one would get hurt. Then he wanted to see it and watch:)

Keeley thought it was cool. She was the louder one egging them on :)

He finally jumped! They kids all cheered. It was fun! Then we had to hike back! We went and got sandwiches and went home and everyone(especially the kids) crashed for the night! It was great. Brad and I hadn't been up there for a while and it was fun to take the kids for the first time!



4 comments:
What a fun hike. I love it when my kids get excited about real fun things...not movies all the time...
I love the picture of Jarrin holding his camera, it's really cute that he wanted to take it along too.
Ohhh, thats so fun! I'm jealous of the fun things you are doing while I spend 99% of my time doing silly school stuff. haha. Lucky! I love you and miss you all! I know I say it a lot but I really really do. Thanks again for letting me live with you guys during this summer!
I love the pictures. I wish I could have been there... I know EmmaLynn would love hanging out with all 3 of your cute kids. We miss you too. Of course.
This makes me not want summer to end!!! I love the hot days! Are you ready for snow?
Post a Comment