Monday

Stars and Stripes with a lot of Fireworks to Celebrate!!

What a fun 4th of Jult we had! It's great to be able to celebrate our Independence! We got to go to our friends house across the way from us and sit on their lawn to watch the fireworks over Hayden Lake! It was a great view! It was also the first successful Pictures that were taken! I was so thrilled!!

The sky and moon looked so pretty , and it looked like a city on the water with all the boats lined up to see the show!Sawyers first 4th of July show....and well...he did what my other 2 did on their first....fell asleep right when the show started!! :)
Jarrin and Keeley were so excited waiting for them to start. We were also with another family that we like to hang out with, and their 5 kids.
This was just another shot as the sun was going down more! It was so beautiful!!
Then the fireworks began! These are some of my favorite pictures of them..








Hope everyone else had a great 4th, and enjoyed their show!!

10 comments:

Sariah said...

awww you guys are so cute. it looks like so much fun! I'm so excited to be with you all soon!

Unknown said...

I so envy you. I miss fireworks on the lake!! that is the best part of 4th of july.. watching it on the boat in the water!!! or by the lake...

M and N Tenny said...

Hey! I don't mind at all that you left me a comment, infact, I am so glad that you did! Your blog is adorable. Congrats on the beautiful family. Looks like you're all doing well, keep in touch. This is what I love most about blogging, reconnecting with old friends!

Jess said...

I cannot believe how much Sawyer looks like Jarrin. Too cute. Those were amazing pics of the fireworks. Seriously, I can't believe how good those turned out. See you soon!!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Those are awesome pictures of the fireworks!!! Mine didn't turn out as good!:(

Brooke Bennett said...

You guys had awesome fireworks!

Ponczoch Family said...

Love the pictures. What kind of camera do you have? You have been getting some really great shots lately.

Backwoods Browns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

I so want to visit you over the 4th next year! What a beautiful view to be able to watch fireworks over a lake!

Backwoods Browns said...

You are invited anytime Bethany and whoever else!!