He loves his mobile so much and just likes to lay there and coo and giggle at it! It's so cute to watch!
He is now ding this pilates move ALL the time! When he sees me he puts his arms up in the air! Boy do they learn that signal QUICK!! :)
Happy boy! He's getting soooo big now! I forgot how short that newborn baby stage is!!
He was giggling and trying to grab at the camera!
So to sum it up.. we are now in the fast moving new stages every day or so .. so many first are happening now ! I LOVE IT!!!



5 comments:
so so so so cute!!! what a little cutie! way cute crib set.. are you going to change keeley's room so it isn't so girly anymore? or is jarrin okay with it? anyway, I guess that is a sill y question cause with what time would you do that huh? lol soooo cute though.. love it miss you and love you guys!!!
I love all those pictures. It's amazing how alert and happy he looks! What a doll baby! It's so nice to reclaim your bedroom. Having Corbin in with us didn't last long.. I couldn't sleep because I was always listening to him making sure he was breathing....so off to his own bedroom he went. Much better...
Cute room, cuter baby. Can't believe how big he's getting already.
What a cute room! I'm excited to see you in TWO weeks! Let's have a get together with everyone. Will you be around? Should I shoot an email out to everyone?
I love it when it's time for baby's to leave my room! Like Kim said, Cute room and cuter baby!
Post a Comment