Wednesday

Hangin' Out with Friends

Well ever year, at least once, all the friends I grew up with try to get together to catch up and see each others new additions and just be with each other. We got to do that yesterday and boy was is fun! There were so many kids! It's crazy to see were we have all gone in the last 10 years! It's even crazier to see each other with so many kids!! I had such a great time and so did Jarrin and Keeley. There were so many playmates their age there! It was even more fun (hahaha) trying to get a picture with all of the kids! Surprisingly it went well enough to get quite a few shots in! So I had to post up some of the pictures so anyone that didn't get any can copy them from the blog so they have a copy.

This was a cute shot of Jarrin and Sawyer. He was so happy to hold his brother!

This is part of the gang! Kara, Jessie, Heather, Rachel, Shane and I. We always hung out together and have some great memories!!
The kids just couldn't stand being out of the picture! :) Some were so upset that they weren't included that we decided to let the kids jump in! Melissa, Shane's wife, was so great! She took the pictures for us!
This was a cute shot of Elise, Shane's daughter.
All of the kids together!! Wow, and that's just with the 6 of us! Crazy!!


Poor Elise was so not okay with sitting there for any amount of time for pictures! She had to do some major comforting after!! It was still cute!! This one's for Shane and Melissa!
Kara was playing with my camera and took this shot of Shane .
Mike what a great guy! Took a small baby load off Jessie and put sweet Aubrey to sleep and held her most of the time!
This was not quite in focus, it was such a quick shot just playing around but she looks so pretty! This is Emily, Kara's daughter.
Oh Logan! What a character! But don't tell him that, he just gives ya a stink eye and tells you "no I'm not!" Cute as ever though!
This is Andrew, Kara's son, we were watching him to make sure he didn't go through the railing! Handsome little dude!
I'm excited for the next time we get together! It's so nice keeping in touch with one another! It's also fun to see how all the kids are growing up!

4 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Where did you guys get together? Here in Spokane? I can't believe all the kids everyone has!

Jess said...

I love the pics!!! I love seeing you guys. I miss you all. We will play again in a few months when I'm here for Christmas. Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

how fun!!! Looks like a ton of fun! Glad you all got to meet up!

M and N Tenny said...

What a fun Spokane reunion! I can't believe all of the kids, what a great time that must have been. The group shot is so cool! Hope all is well.