Wednesday

Sawyer is 7 weeks already?!?

So I can't believe he is 7 weeks!! You really don't realize how fast they grow!! He has been such a joy to have in our home! He's been smiling for weeks now and his baby talking is increasing! Jarrin and Keeley LOVE to hear and see all his expressions and noises! Of course as soon as we can get a picture at the right moment then you'll get to see his smile also!!
I love this picture because the way he is with his hands in this picture is exactly the way he was in the ultrasound pictures!! It's amazing how much they like the positions they were in inside me!!
This is the way we have to burp Sawyer!! He can be so difficult to burp! We have to bounce him up and down and then pat his back to get a good burp out of him or else we end up with a very fussy gassy baby, and we don't like that!! It's a great arm and shoulder workout! I better have super toned arm muscles after this kid!!
By the way #3 is a little harder to adjust to...I always heard it was but didn't believe it until I had mine! It doesn't mean it's bad, it's just harder to get a schedule down with 2 other kids and not to mention the fact that we are outnumbered now!! YIKES!! But none the less I love it and would have more!! ( not if Brad has anything to say about it though...which he does...which means we are probably done :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

He is adorable! He looks just like Jarrin I think. I cannot believe he is already 7 weeks! When do they start smiling? I am anxious for that!!

Unknown said...

oh he is getting so big!!!! I miss you guys so much!!! I can't wait to see you guys again! love the pictures.. he is getting so big!!!! he is looking more like jarrin to me... now... it is weird...