Just curious if any of you had a child that "HATED" the car seat? My other two loved being in the car and Sawyer...well lets just say my ears ring and so do my nerves 5 minutes into the ride!
So if any of you out there have any suggestions PLEASE save my sanity!! :) I am desperate and can't be a home-body! HELP!!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh wow, I am so sorry. There have only been a few times Kaylee didn't like her carseat and those few times were killers, so I can't even imagine it being all the time.
oh yes, as you know you have an EmmaLynn syndrome on your hands... now you can relate.. just let him cry it out... and when he gets bigger he will be fine for a little bit before you turn him around!!
Post a Comment