Tuesday

Father''s Day Photo Session!






These are some pictures I took to put in a frame for Brad at his Insurance office for Father's Day! They turned out better than I thought! I love photo sessions with the kids!!

5 comments:

Sariah said...

I love these pictures! I really like the one with them all holding hands! They all look so much like and so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

sooo soo soo cute!!! I miss you guys soo much! Sawyer is getting soooooo big! and is looking more like Jarrin these days... but I guess more like himself rather... i dont know he is soo cute and of course so are Keeley and Jarrin!!!

Kara said...

I love those pics Eleasha! So very cute! I love that you have 3 little kids with six little arms & hands! Lots to keep you busy! Lots of future to be created!

Bethany said...

Cute!!!

Ponczoch Family said...

How did you get them to look at the camera so nicely? We just had family pictures & not a one had all eyes looking.