Sawyer loves to hear Jarrin and Keeley! They both used to sing to him in the womb and now when they sing he turns his head every which way to find and look at them!They are such a sweet brother and sister to him! They sing him I am a Child of God, I love to see the Temple, Families can be Together Forever, We'll Bring the World his Truth and many, many more.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Now this is probably because i'm so emotional right now, but thats so awesome and beautiful it makes me cry. I love that you have taught your kids so well about the beauty and importance of families. I look up to you and Brad so much for being such good parents. I love you guys!
That is absolutely adorable!!!! I love love love your kids.. Oh yea and you!!! lol!! j/k You know I love you! I am going to miss you guys terribly this summer! If you miraculously come up with a bunch of money you are welcome to come visit me in florida!!! LOVE YOU TONS! Oh and like Sariah I to look up to you guys so much! you are such a great sister and wonderful example to me of what a mommy should try to be! LOVE YOU!!! Happy mothers day also!!!
Post a Comment