Tuesday

How Much Do We LOVE Our Little Brother?

Jarrin and Keeley are so in love with Sawyer! They have been the biggest helpers! They always tell me how cute he is and they wish I could have another baby! As soon as he cries one of them is right there, bouncing the chair or trying to pick him up ( YIKES) In fact he woke up in the middle of a story that Brad was telling me in the kitchen and Sawyer was in our room. I was going to let him finish his story before getting him, as all of us know it's not the end if they don't get picked up in 2 seconds, and as he was finishing Sawyer's cry got louder and Brad and I looked at each other and at the same time realized that someone had him! Much to our shock it was Keeley!, our clumsiest!! Oh boy! We were quite shocked to see that she was holding him quite well for a 3 year old and he was very secure, but decided and asked her calmly that if she wanted to pick him up, make sure one of us is there to help and walk by her!!

This picture I love. I was putting Jarrin to bed that night and he wanted to hold Sawyer so I put him in his arms and looking at the pictures you can tell how in love he is with his brother! I love it! I then told Jarrin that he was going to sleep with him tonight...the look on Jarrin's face was great as he said " but Mommy, he will wake me up a lot" (WELCOME TO MY WORLD!! hehe) I just laughed and said okay I will take him!! Jarrin said when he gets bigger then he will sleep with him!!

Keeley and Jarrin also keep asking to help burp him! Great I think considering how I've decided that Momma muscle arms are built in the first 3 months! Burping this baby is exhausting. His nassle passages are small so when he's nursing he squeaks like a mouse or as Brad says...It sounds like a flock of geese coming in! (Spoken by a true hunter) But what it causes him to do is to suck in a lot of air and that makes him very gassy, not colicky though, at least we can help this one better, but if we don't burp him good enough then he's fussy. So all the extra burping help I can get is great!!





I'm so thankful for my sweet Jarrin and Keeley for all their help! It sure makes it easier for me having such wonderful helpers!!I am so excited for when Sawyer gets older and they can interact with him even more! This kid will always have some entertainment around with these two!! Kids sure are the funnest, funniest,most wonderful and most exhausting thing in life and I wouldn't have it any other way!! They have taught me so much and I love that!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pictures!!!! As always they are as cute as ever!!!

Jess said...

I cannot believe how big he is already! They change so quickly. Well tomorrow is the big day. I'll keep you posted!