Okay so it has been forever since I posted...BUT I'll have you know that my dearest Hubby decided to click on a Virus that was covered as Anti-virus software and well my computer went capluey!It has been allmost a week. So Nick has just fixed it and now are good to go! THANKS NICK!! WE LOVE YOU! Seriously! We don't have TV so this is our only source to the outside world as far as news and weather are concerned! So all you that have Windows XP!! Watch out! It gets into that so easily!So other than that....
Brad and I gave our talks and it went well and my lesson for RS went well. I bought some REAL dish washer liquid and so no more bubble baths for my kitchen! HEHE! Sawyer's top teeth are all the way through now and he is trying to get off the floor and use people and furniture to try hold himself up off the floor so I am sure walking won't be too far away! I am also getting ready for Jarrin's 6th Bithday soon!! I can't even believe it! He is growing up so fast!I am going to make a Monster Truck cake that really looks like one, or at least I will attempt to! Whew! So much more but all I can say is I am glad I have my Bro in Law Nick! I still have all my pictures and everything! So YAY!!!!! I will have to check everyone's blogs when I have a few hours to catch up!!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so glad you are back on line. I can't wait to see all the pictures. I especially can't wait to see the dumpster truck. I am still trying to figure out what to do for EmmaLynn't birthday cake. We need to chat.
Post a Comment