Well it was a fun day for us at
Coeur d'Alene.We decided to take a trip to
CDA to enjoy an afternoon after school. We went to the Park and played at the beach! It was a lot of fun! The funniest thing happened though. After the kids played at the park we took them to the bathroom before we got too far away and I decided to check Sawyer's diaper and realized he needed a change(you could smell him) if that tells you anything. So I laid him in his stroller and proceeded to take off his overalls and his
onesie and found as I removed his diaper that he blew all the way up his back!! None of my kids have done that!! So luckily he was layered with a long sleeve and a short sleeve
onesie so I knew all I had to do was take off his bottom one and bag it! Well, as I was cleaning I also realized that my kids had used most of his wipes and so I had 1 to work with and that didn't work ,
sooooo I had Brad take him into the bathroom to wash him in the sink. Brad wasn't as amused as I was ,I could tell, my hysterical laughter didn't get joined in with as usual! So he cleaned him and came out holding him naked over the stroller while I rushed to grab the diaper out I went to put it on him when I also found wet dribbles down his leg and I asked if he dried him off. After he said yes I asked him to put Sawyer in the stroller to put his diaper on him.....That's when I saw the puddle!! He's peed all over it!! I was laughing
soooo hard! I couldn't believe it!! So after Brad went and REWASHED him! :) we diapered him and changed him back into his non-pooed clothes!! and I proceeded to take apart the stroller so I wouldn't forget about it when we got home!! What fun!! Brad couldn't help but join in with all the laughter!! I knew he couldn't hold out long since the kids and I were all in tears!! :) It was fun! Then thankfully it's a stroller that the car seat hooks onto, we proceeded to the beach!! Afterwards we went and enjoyed the new bakery downtown! It was good times!!
Jarrin took this picture of us! We have very few so I had to post it! :) Brad is camera shy!! ;)




They even found a new friend there!! Which is always fun!!

Someone got really tired! I love when it's an obvious sign!! So much easier to put them down to bed!!
Jarrin took the last pictures and requested that the get put up!! :) He loves taking pictures! At the lake here I guess they have swim classes!
BURRRR!
Jarrin thought it was pretty cool. I had to delete about 20 of these pictures!!

Good old
CDA Resort
Jarrin took a picture of the smoke in the background. It's burning season and the reservation was burning their fields. It's such a beautiful Lake though!

We have to enjoy the sun as much as we can now! Winter is coming and luckily it's warmed back up for now. This week we'll actually be in the mid 80's! So you'll see a few more outing pics before the freeze comes!! :)
3 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! BOTH of my kids had DAILY blowouts all the way up their back. I'm not exagerating when i say DAILY lol. Sometimes all the way under their armpits and down between their toes. haha
lol, that is funny. what awesome pictures... I miss home a lot.
I am glad mine don't "blow out" all the time!
Post a Comment