Wednesday

Wow! I have missed a ton of events! First off~ Sawyer and his Birthday!

He was so excited to open his presents. A new piggy bank....

a.....receipt? Yes, he got so excited when he saw the receipt and we had to explain to him that it wasn't a present!
He also got his first fishing pole so he can catch his first fish on it this summer.
Underwear...he sure loved it!
He  also got a preschool playmobile set. He loves Jarrin and Keeley's so Nana and Papa Brown got him his own set which he LOVES!

Last of all, what every little boy needs, a BIG dump truck to play in the dirt!
Sawyer requested a Darth Vader cake so I made it. He loved it!
It's his whole helmet, face and all. Didn't apparently get a front shot of it . I will have to add it later.

Love black frosting? I do and I got some when I smooched him with those lips!
It was a very Happy Birthday for my Sawyer!

No comments: