On their Birthdays they get a Birthday pie. The master cake comes out for the parties. She picked blackberry pie so that's what she got. Okay so she originally picked cherry pie. We picked some cherries and found that they ALL had worms in them so instead of a cherry-worm pie, I asked if she wanted to pick something else. Hahaha!
Monday
Keeley's Birthday!!
On Keeley's Birthday went celebrated at the neighbors, Nana and Papa Brown. Nana made an amazing and yummy dinner that was Keeley's choice,Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread. Then she opened up her presents. She got a stuffed animal (kitty) from Neema and some $ towards her Wii, Nana bought a super cute shirt,pants and a hello kitty dress, which were all super cute, and they also took her out to lunch and let her be spoiled at Toys R Us where she also got some Playmobile toys PLUS $ towards her Wii also. Auntie Pat and Uncle Denis in England also sent her $ which she wants to put toward the Wii also. She was SO happy and thankful! THANK YOU TO ALL THE FAMILY!!
Sawyer didn't want to smile for the camera! Sweet lil grump :D
She also received a new book from Nana's friend Thelma and Jerry!! She loves it also!
Hello Kitty dress....
I made the outfit. I didn't like the loose top with the skirt so I fixed it....
I had seen a tutorial on shirring a few months back and was so excited to try it. This was the perfect thing for it! So she now has a better fit for the full skirt that I made to go with it! Don't mind the fact that she has the shirt on backwards! hahaha! I just noticed it!
This is the other dress that I made. It's a wrap dress(fake wrap) It's my new favorite pattern!!

On their Birthdays they get a Birthday pie. The master cake comes out for the parties. She picked blackberry pie so that's what she got. Okay so she originally picked cherry pie. We picked some cherries and found that they ALL had worms in them so instead of a cherry-worm pie, I asked if she wanted to pick something else. Hahaha!
Who needs a fork! Those things are too much work. Sawyer prefers his hands to eat with about 1/4 of the time. Kids will be kids.
We enjoyed the pie on the deck and Sawyer got to see the airplanes and helicopters fly by. He always thinks that's SO awesome!
Sawyer trying REALLY hard to hold back his curiosity with the propane stove that, thankfully, was unhooked.
Strainers are fun also. We were chatting and he came out with it on his head.
I love the entertainment that little kids provide!!!

Yes, he bonked his head again!! Poor lil' guy has more bangs and bruises than either of the other 2 ever had.
It was a fun day!!
On their Birthdays they get a Birthday pie. The master cake comes out for the parties. She picked blackberry pie so that's what she got. Okay so she originally picked cherry pie. We picked some cherries and found that they ALL had worms in them so instead of a cherry-worm pie, I asked if she wanted to pick something else. Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That pie looks really yummy. I really like the dresses you made. Your so crafty.
Post a Comment