Friday

Christmas Eve and Christmas

So I have to just say that I LOVE that my 2 oldest are at the age where the excitement of Christmas keeps them awake most of the night! :) I so remember when I would try sooo hard to sleep but was so excited that I just lay there staring at the ceiling(or top bunk bed) waiting for morning to come!
So Here are my greatest blessings!! I sure love these kids to bits!! I had to get a group shot of them in their new Christmas PJ's :) They love that they get new PJ's and a new ornament for the tree on Christmas Eve. They look forward to that. It's one of our few traditions.
Some excited kids trying to get out some energy! They are so excited for Christmas they started running around and wrestling! Sawyer just followed where they went laughing. He loves when everyone is happy and playing.
My cute littlest baby bug. His other hand is behind his back :) At first I couldn't tell ..hehehe!
This is after Santa came and filled the stockings and put presents under the tree. I had to get a shot before it was gone in 2 min.
Keeley has been dying to stamp with me. I let her use all my stuff but it will be nice for her to have her own too ;) She was very excited and thrilled!
Jarrin went crazy when he opened his Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee masks and costumes! I thought I might have burst an eardrum! hahaha, that is the best to hear and see!!
Sawyer got his own set of car keys that beep and light up. Now he can stop taking mine to try and open the door and whatnot! :) He loves that gift.
Oh yeah! He wore this mask A L.O.T. on Christmas!
Aunt Pat and Uncle Denis in England also sent some money over, which Jarrin and Keeley got new watches with( we know the time every 5 minutes now) and coloring books and Sawyer got a noiseless toy that he LOVES and some magnetic puzzles which he also has a great time with! THANKS Aunt Pat and Uncle Denis!!
They all loved the blankets and clothes that I made and all of them fit except his Camo pants. They were huge! So he'll have to wait for the adjustments before wearing them :) After we were done at our house we went next door to Nana and Papa's for more presents. Sawyer got a bag of Bagels and pickles in his stocking! I know it sounds funny but really...that made his whole day! Those 2 foods are pretty much his favorites! So he dug into the pickles right away!
He is my little present! He got a new binkey so he had to try it out right away! :) Love this little monkey!
So cute!! His huge smile tells it all about how much he wanted this T.V game!!
Oh and the Tinkerbell bedspread that lights up.....yeah...She's pretty much in love with that too!
Jarrin got a Transformers Bead spread too. They were both pretty excited about that! In fact they couldn't wait to have in on their beds, so they switched the laundry and put them in and started up the wash right away so they could have it on their beds that night!! I love my kids!!
Keeley was in Princess Heaven! 7......yes....7 new Princess Barbie Dolls! She was more than happy about that!
Grandma Brown also gave all the kids and Parents some $!! THANKS Grandma! Nana and Papa also got Brad ans I new cutting boards and a DVD player and socks and all sorts of goodies!! THANKS Allen and Rita for all the gifts!!

Here is Jarrin
trying to put on all the party popper hats. We have the pleasure of enjoying the party poppers every year and the kids look forward to it all so they can see what gift they get and what color of hat they get to wear!
Keeley munching on a whole Turkey leg.
Keeley LOVES her Auntie Sariah! Her home is with us and the kids miss her SOOOOO bad when she doesn't get to come home as soon as we'd all like her to be able to! In fact, Sawyer still calls out Sariah "rirah....rirah.." We love having her in our home!
So Christmas was great! Tiring, but wonderful!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for new blogs, i never did get to see all their jammis... they are adorable

Sarah said...

Love, Love, Love their jammas. I need to find some cute patterns.

Sariah said...

ewww thats a horrible picture of me you must take it off!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog with nice picture of kids enjoying the Christmas eve and Christmas. Enjoyed it very much. Have a great new year. Ihampers.co.uk

Jess said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!! Great gifts. Kelsey would have loved those Princess dolls. I'm glad you had a grea week!

Anonymous said...

Your children are just too cute! Sure brings back memories of my own children's excitement on Christmas morning. I miss that as they are all grown now!
I am so glad you are enjoying my blog and that I have inspired you in your own scrapbooking. Check back often and leave comments. They help to inspire ME to create even more! I hope you enjoy the retreat!
~Carol

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Looks like your kiddos got everything they wanted! They are so cute and I can't believe how big they are! Hope 2010 is off to a great start for you guys!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a super fun Christmas. I love that your kids were willing to do the laundry just to get their new bedding. Looks like a great Christmas!