Thursday

Baby wipe recipe

So I have had this for awhile and they are AWESOME!! I though all the Mom's with new additions would like this :)
Get a 3 Qrt. Rubbermaid tub or any tub that will hold them :)
*BIG BOUNTY roll*(More softness then the others) with the smaller sections * make sure*
2C. H2O
3Tbs. baby oil (or almond, jojoba, etc. more natural and moisturizing)
1Tbs. favorite baby shampoo
1-2 drops each of lavender, Chamomile, Rose Geranium essential oils
(or of course you favorite personal combo, keeping in mind it needs to be extra gentle)

Cut the Bounty roll in half (big knife) :)
Set it in the container of choice and mix the remaining wet ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed and pour over the top of the towels slowly and seal up for your use! It saves money and you don't have to put any extra chemicals in there if you don't want ( using organic products)

Enjoy :) Got to go make my own now! :) I just found it! It worked very well for my other 2 :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome! I've been meaning to look up this recipe. Thanks!

Unknown said...

way awesome.. now I'll just need to stock up on supplies to make them. sounds like a really great idea.