Monday

Sawyer's new moves!

So Sawyer loves to show us how he can kind of whistle! It's so fun, all we have to do is start whistling and he jumps right in concentrating as hard as he can!


He is starting to let go and try to walk but he isn't ready. So in the meantime he pushes his Winnie the Pooh all around the house!!


He is growing up so fast! I am glad though that he is trying so hard to walk! It will be loads of fun! Oh and he also enjoys trying to crawls into the dish washer to "help" me!!!

5 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

That is so funny that he is trying to whistle. That is so cute. He is growing up so fast.

Sariah said...

Oh my gosh! thats so cute! he's soooo big! I gotta come see you guys soon!

Unknown said...

what a cutie. He really is getting big. EmmaLynn loves to say baby Sawyer. I can't wait to see you guys someday soon.

Bethany said...

Darling! I have never seen a baby that age try to whistle before. I love it!

Jess said...

I can't believe he's getting close to walking. As our babies grow up that means we're getting that much closer to being prego again and that scares me to DEATH! Why is time going so quickly?